6.21.2011

copyCATz

Don't mean to be a copycat, Giles&Brother.


SPARE ME. Stuck for the summer means penny pinching and DIY's till I die. Old jeans=cuffed jorts. Bleach=revamped worn T's. Stale stacks of Vogue & Elle=MORE inspo. 

Twine, Nylon Cord, and SS Hex Nuts courtesy of ACE Hardware


There are few things I enjoy more than little luxuries at little cost. I stumbled upon the instructions for this gem a while ago, doing a CRTL+S for a later date. Seeing as I've always admired G&B's (funkyyetclassic) hardware inspired jewelry I couldn't resist conjuring my own piece. 1/2 hour and 2 sore thumbs later... 


Of course we deserved dessert

Hands can do more than a mouth can take in-
To create rather than consume yields more beauty in the end.

























No comments:

Post a Comment