10.09.2011

funny face


Saint Louis Fashion Week starts this Tuesday and goes through Saturday. Five days of shows in St. Louis- it's not Paris or New York but props to STL for having designer Rebecca Taylor in the city on Thursday! I'm really excited to be working this year although I've been warned on the potential side effects (I may not have a problem with them)- increased caffeine consumption, weight loss... mild insanity. 


Anyways the office discussed our uniform look on Friday, which is all black. There are definitely a number of approaches I could take to dressing myself this week but I'm planning on understated; observer not observed. I'll take my cue from Funny Face- Paris, Fashion Week, 1950's... all the stars align. I'm convinced Audrey wouldn't have been able to nail her dance sequence in another color. 


If you want to buy tickets for Fashion Week clic HERE. You will be missing out if you do not.  





No comments:

Post a Comment