12.17.2011

what I'm wearing, study day

STUDY DAY


Appropriate for coffee runs, library lock ins, and the silent treatment.


Finals week and the final weekend of my final fall semester, before finally going home.
Thankful I didn't work today. I spent too long in bed this morning; warm blankets stole all the inspirations I had for my 8 page paper that's due on Monday. 

Minimalist Mockneck- I was convinced that a long shift and 2 final exams would have had to earn me something.
Although it's hanger appeal is less redeeming, this sweater has the perfect neckline and is made from 100% Merino Wool. 

Pixie Pants- Leggings don't stand a chance. Structured with exposed seams and a back zipper- makes all the difference

Nixon Time Teller Watch- Numbers/hours don't really mean anything to me right now. This gift from my grandpa last xmas is proving timeless. 

Supergas- On my Christmas list, Im sporting my black Keds x Gap right now

Ribbed Glovettes-  I'm in love with my arm sleeves. Type away...


Clic Here: 

1 comment: