1.04.2012

pages


The late post directly parallels my delayed self reflection on 2011 and my ambitions for 2012. 
I bought a moleskin, daily diary pocket calendar at a borders close out sale this past summer with failure to notice that the notebooks start date was January 1, 2012... so I've waited 5 long months to make any notes on the blank pages. So much pressure now! The goal is to maintain a daily record of 2012. I suppose we would all be fine with never remembering where we were, what we did, what we learned a year ago today but I want to. My notebooks are scrawled in with to-do lists and checkmarks but rarely do I find a record of my 'have dones.' TRY it. Highlight the moments in your day- highs and lows. Record the temperature. What you wore. What you ate. Who you laughed with. Who you missed. What you prayed for. What you bought. How you react. Make memos of who you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment