7.24.2011

guilty

pensive on guilty pleasures today

Celebs, pro athletes, ten year olds, mothers, models, businessmen, ME- we all have them. Everyone enjoys little luxes, guilty pleasures and satisfying them secretly. Here's a list of the top ten, tiny things that make me ohso happy

1. fireworks- on the fourth of July or any other day of the year. they are not overrated
2. 49cent vanilla cones from McDonalds
3. taking 20 minutes to choose a new OPI shade
4. the Taylor Swift speak now album (story of us)
5. sidewalk chalk- the driveway is the biggest canvas I'll ever get my hands on
6. WebMD- symptomchecker
7. House Hunters international, Selling NY
8. eating in the grocery store while I shop- I always feel like im getting away with something, even if I pay for it after
9. the free, weekly iTunes pick at sbux
10. analyzing people's thought process for how they decided what to wear that day


secrets unleashed, feel free to indulge shamelessly




No comments:

Post a Comment