8.12.2011

Neiman Marcus/Keds


 Neiman Marcus x Keds debuted at stores on August 10th, in a spotted leopard print for a flat $100.  When did Keds get that cool? I thought the same thing last year with the alice+olivia collaboration when they introduced sequined sneakers. Last month I bought a fun pair of Gap x Keds, (they're great for dog walking.) But really. 

Yesterday I was having a casual night out, wearing a pair of leather thong sandals. Before we even made it to the patio, the strap on my left sandal snapped. My best friend's fault- so there was no awkward anger or embarrassment involved when my body made it further than my feet. Now, had I been wearing ^those bad guys A) People would have been too scared to even step on my feet and B) I could have possibly ended the night with shoes on AND a compliment, "hey- uh, cool kicks."

No comments:

Post a Comment